Collage

Collage

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Trust in God - Letter to Dad - 29 November, 2015

Hey Dad!

How are you doing this week? Was it nice to have some days off and do stuff with the family? I am sure you were still really busy, but I hope you found some sort of time to relax. :)

I don't have quite as much time this week to write, probably, because we are bowling while doing emails (turns out bowling is okay! Haha) :) But, I do have some things that I want to share.

Trust the Lord.

Be still and know that He is God.

I have definitely felt that this week. As you read the email that I sent to Mom, you probably noticed that things were pretty up and down. Elder Cook and I have been thinking as hard as we could trying to figure out what we could do better to help people continue to progress, and trying to examine if we were doing anything wrong. I have felt strangely peaceful throughout the entire thing, which is good, and I know that the Lord is in charge. I have felt that so much.

Dad, I want you to know that I know this church is the church set up by our Savior, Jesus Christ. He put it in this earth for us to become more perfect, so that we could come closer and closer to God. This is the way He established for us to make it back to the presence of our Heavenly Father. I know that we can make it back and live together in the presence of our Father forever, and I am so so so excited for that. I love you so much, Dad! I am sorry that this is so much shorter
than most weeks. :P I hope and pray that you have a good week and that you are safe. Take care of the family, especially the sick people, okay?? :) haha I love you!!

Love,

Elder Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment