Collage

Collage

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Testimony - Letter to Dad - 21 September, 2015

Hey Dad,

Well, this week I pretty much told all of the juicy stuff to mom, so I just want to share a quick testimony with you.

Dad, I know that this gospel is true. I know that the Lord is in charge of this work. He called a 14 year old boy, and he qualified him to restore the fulness of the truth to the Earth. I testify that He will qualify us with the same priesthood power. I know that this is possible because of His son Jesus Christ. I love Christ with all of my heart, and I trust Him more than anyone else. I know that He died on the cross for us, and that because He suffered for our sins, we can overcome our weaknesses. Because we are children of God, we do not need to keep making the same mistakes over and over again. We have the ability to change. That is something that was connected with agency. Agency is the power not only to change, but to improve or to regress. We have to choose. Stagnant is not a part of the equation of heaven.  Look forward to trials, because they bring growth. I know that the Lord is in charge of everything, and I want you to always know that
too. I love you so so much, and I hope you have a fantastic week. I have to go and meet an investigator now, but send some questions that I can answer in an email next week!! I love you!! :)


Love, Elder Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment