Collage

Collage

Sunday, July 12, 2015

For Your Convenience - Letter to Dad - 26 April, 2015

Hey Dad!

First of all, to answer your question about 7/11, Japan is crazy about convenience stores. They are so legit. They are not what we think of as convenience stores. They actually have everything that you would need from food, snacks, hair stuff, soap, office supplies, etc. but just in little stores. And there are SOOO many convenience stores! I
don't know exactly why there are so many, I just know that there are 16 million people in our very small mission boundary, so it would make sense that there would need to be more. :)

I am sorry that work is a little hard. Remember to continue praying about how to be a good worker, and the Lord will guide you. One of the things that really stuck out to me in my study this past week was that in PMG Chapter 6 under Christlike attributes it says that we should pray to God for our weaknesses, hard times, gratitude, and opportunities (something to that effect). It struck me that I hardly ever turned to God when I just had opportunities. I always waited for the hard times, or just had more repetitive prayers. How many times when you are given opportunities do you hit your knees and ask the Lord how best to fulfill the opportunity that you have been given? I am sure you are doing great with that, but I challenge you to be even better! :)

This has been a good week. A hard week, though. Some weeks are just like that. But I love it. I wouldn't trade it for anything, which is weird. The things that I am learning, despite the fact that it can be extremely hard at times it is definitely where the Lord wants me to be, and I am trying to trust Him so so much.

I love you so much, Dad! <3 thanks for all that you do for me. I hope that work continues to get better! Take care of the family, and work hard! :)

Love you!!


Love, Elder Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment