Collage

Collage

Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Busiest Day in the World - Letter to Dad - 31 August, 2015


Elder's Log, Stardate 1.1.1.1.1.1.....I don't really know stardates.  haha It would be awesome if I did, but I don't! haha Do you know what stardate it really is?

Anyway, I would love to talk about the busiest day in the world. It was super good. :) Last Tuesday was super super busy, and I almost died. But it was so fun. We had to wake up a little early in order to get ready and head out on time, so we woke up at 5:30 ish and started getting ready to go to a place called Tokorozawa. We got there and had a meeting from 9 to 5:50. It was zone conference! I loved it so much, and I learned a ton. It was definitely a time for revelation. I loved it. Then we had to rush back as fast as we could after that to get some food on the way to planning for our next meeting with the stake presidency. We had to eat while planning with the other zone leaders and sister training leaders in our stake, and then we went and had the meeting from 8 to 9. It was a really good meeting, actually, and President Wada brought up some really good ideas to improve our missionary work in the stake. It was super good, and super busy.

I have come to love being busy. I am not sure that I loved it that much growing up and in high school, but it is definitely one of the most satisfying things in the world. I hope that you work hard and that you continue to pray and follow the Lord's counsel regarding this business. I know that you are going to succeed. Follow the pattern that I described in Ether. Hey, you and Ammon should kneel together in prayer before you work. I challenge you to do it and just see how your work changes. I believe that it will make a big difference. Remember, kneeling and praying out loud brings a lot of power. I love you and I hope that you continue to study the scriptures and pray everyday. :) I love you so much. I am sorry that this is so short this week, but I have to head out soon. I love you!!

Love, Elder Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment