Collage

Collage

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Letter to Dad - 30 March, 2015

Hey Dad!

I am so sorry, I actually have about no time either, haha, but I wanted to thank you for the little update. :) It was so good to hear from you. I am sure that the format is great, however I am not allowed to access the site. The sites that we have access to are extremely limited. The best way would be if you could PDF the pages that you have there, and I could open them in iBooks. Also, how do you access the cloud better? I have access to it a bit but the things that I stored in there from my last iPad are not coming down onto my new one (were you able to access it?? :) ) But, I will trust you. Thank you so so so much for all of the hard work that you have put into this. I am so grateful. <3

I would love a shirt! haha :) You don't need to get me anything, though. Honestly, just saving so that you can come would be great. Speaking of which, how is that plan looking? When I have more time I would like to talk more about that, and to try and see how things will work logistically. It will be super interesting for a few reasons. 1. The time of the year that I end my mission is a lot of people in Japan's least favorite time of the year because of how hot and humid it is. Maybe mom would love that haha 2. Probably more important is the switch in mission presidents. Because of the way that mission presidents switch, I believe that there will be a new mission president right before I finish, and I do not know how coordinating that will all go with him 3. Talking about Jenna coming. haha so those are some things I would like to talk to you more about in the future. I am not super worried about it right now, and it all looks like it should work out, just things that I want you to be aware of. Also, when are you planning on buying tickets (just so that I can talk to President Wada and see what his counsel is before you do that)?

I love you so much, Dad!! Have a fantastic week!! <3 :)

愛しています!
リビングストン長老

No comments:

Post a Comment