Collage

Collage

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

To Superman - Letter to Dad - 24 November, 2014

Hey superman, how are you?

So, I actually don't have much time, because we got to our emails later than we hoped. Also, Jared Blume (Elder Blume) had this brilliant idea a few weeks ago, so we have a group email that him, me, Elder Simmonds, Elder McFarland, and Elder Mecham are all using to talk to each other. :) However, because of that, I don't have much time. I had to write them a little longer than usual. I want you to know though, that you are incredible. I know that you said in your email that you felt like you needed 24 more hours in a day in order to get everything done. But I want you to know that you are totally fine. You are the hardest worker in the world. You are so amazing, and you put so much time and effort into what you do. As you continue to work hard, the Lord will fill your mind with knowledge and your body with strength in order to do what you need to. Thank you for your example of work. It is something that you have to have on a mission. Work. Missionary work, is work. It is hard. The days are like weeks, but the weeks are like days (you'll know what I mean when I say that, even though it sounds kind of weird haha). :) <3 <3 I love you dad. I love this work. It is moving forward, and the Lord is guiding it. He really is filling the world with good people. They need us, and that is why I am here. Because what I have to teach them is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. And it is true. I know that with all of my heart. I love you, Dad!!

Love, Elder Livingston 
リビングストン長老

No comments:

Post a Comment