Collage

Collage

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Letter to Dad - 14 August, 2014


I had written to Tanner about some translations I made using Google Translate because I couldn't find them on lds.org and this is his reply to me this week...

I don't think that's right, actually. In fact, I know some of it isn't. I'll work on the translation this week and send it to you. Honestly, I can't read most of what you sent! haha We primarily use the hiragana and katakana alphabets, not the kanji that the Chinese use, and a lot of what you had up there was kanji. I will learn some of that in Japan, but for now I just know hiragana. So I'll work on it and send it to you okay? Thanks for always keeping it up, Dad!! I don't have a ton of time today, but I am going to attach and explain the photos.

This first picture is the set of main resources that we use. In keeping with our Japanese Spirit, they are called (In order from left to right, top to bottom): Pikachu, Wartortle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Katana, Ninja, and Miyagi san They have saved all of our lives here at the MTC and we learn SOOO much from them.



After that are pictures of my district and me and my companion!!

Elders Nagano and Livingston



I hope that you enjoyed them! Sorry, there's really not that much to take pictures of here. I'll make sure and get one of my room for next time, and another one with me in it (obviously that's what you want, right? ;) haha) I love you so much Dad!! Make sure to share this with everyone!! I hope that they like it!

Love you lots!!

Elder Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment