Collage

Collage

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Letter to Dad - 25 January 2015

Hey Dad!!

Thank you so so so much for sending the keyboard and the hair stuff!! That is going to be so so helpful, and I am grateful that you just got me a wireless keyboard to use in the apartment too. That will help with creating notes and training during personal study. 

How are you doing dad? How is your scripture study? Are you taking time for the Lord every single day of your life? Is that time sacred, or just quickly pushed into a busy schedule? I have no idea, I haven't been with you recently. Do not forget Him in the cramped schedule that you have. Always remember him!!

Also, fun little experience this week! We ran into one of our English students on the street, and he took us to his work and we met a lot of his family! I felt the gift of tongues so strongly, and understood about 90-95% of what they were saying. By the time that I didn't need it anymore, I was back to understanding a lot less, (still quite a bit! I am so grateful for the help that the Lord gives me with learning this language). I know that as I learn the language, the Lord will help me to know exactly what I need to study so that I can get more out of it, and be prepared for the people that I am going to teach. I love the Japanese language. It is so beautifully structured, and the writing system is so incredible. I love it. 

Thanks for all of your support and love! Do not forget that I love you so much, and that you are doing the Lord's work, every day, by being an incredible dad! I love you! :)

Love, Elder Livingston
リビングストン長老
愛しています!

No comments:

Post a Comment