| Book cover? |
| City street and buildings |
| Costco in Japan - Looks familiar doesn't it. |
| Sign for a local dentist. I was surprised that it was in English. |
| Here is a path through a local park area. |
| Nintendo 64 - ONLY $36.50!! |
Hello! I am Elder Tanner Livingston. I am a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Japan, Tokyo South area. I love the gospel, and hope that I can share it with each of you through my letters!
| Book cover? |
| City street and buildings |
| Costco in Japan - Looks familiar doesn't it. |
| Sign for a local dentist. I was surprised that it was in English. |
| Here is a path through a local park area. |
| Nintendo 64 - ONLY $36.50!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment